SG690 IoT gateway delivers a perfect solution to incorporate traditional switches into advanced automation control. It combines flexibility, comfortable operation and energy efficiency targeting mainly on home automation application, as well as office, hotel and hospital segments.
Featuring DALI lighting control for its superior performance, SG690 IoT gateway creates a comfortable lighting environment both for home and workplace. Each DALI bus segment enables up to 64 electronic ballasts in 16 groups to be switched and dimmed and it is available to control 16 lighting scenes. For each individual ballast group, you can choose individual application modes between continuous operation, rest mode and night mode. In addition, it is allowed to create a new group and giving new names through friendly setting. RS-485 buses support traditional Modbus-enabled devices and expend DALI bus up to 7 segments.
It is equipped with Dual LAN, WiF and Zigbee modules for standard communication which gives user the flexibility and expandability to connect with most of current available devices on the market, which includes lighting, curtain, alarm sensor, intruder sensor, motion detectors and home applications. It serves both commercial and residential demands on security, sensor, remote control, instant notification and easy setup via mobility.
• Mini-Android 4.2.2 (Linux kernel 3.2.0) embedded
• Build-in DI/DO ports for supporting variety of sensors and controls
• Support modbus-RTU for traditional RS-485 modbus-enabled devices
• Support wireless and wired DALI lighting control interface
• Expendable DALI bus segmentation
• Compliant to IEEE 802.11 b/g/n standards
• Multiple wired and wireless interfaces allow easy integration with various IoT devices.
• Supports Wi-Fi /Zigbee modules
• Real time and easy way of configuration from web browser
• Web server API for Android and iOS mobile phone APP