UHF RFID Gun Grip for EA630
The RG630 is a UHF/RFID reader with a sled design that perfectly fits the Unitech EA630. Just slide the EA630 in the holder, close it, and you'll be able to leverage the high performance of the EA630 for both barcode and RFID/UHF reading.
UHF RFID Gun Grip for PA760
The RG760 is a convenient UHF/RFID reader designed specifically for the PA760 that features an ergonomic gun grip form factor. All you'll need to do is slide your PA760 into the RG760's slot, close it, and you'll be ready to scan standard barcodes as well as UHF and RFID codes!
• Capable of reading 750 tags per second for fast data collection
• Circular Polarized Antenna that can read as far as 19ft (6m)
• Utilizes the Impinj Indy R2000 RFID Reader chip on the Jadak ThingMagic M6e Micro
Handheld RFID Reader
Pair the RP901 with your iOS, Android or Windows mobile device via the Bluetooth connection and easily extend your mobile data collection with this UHF RFID reader.
• A pocket-sized UHF reader for all RFID tags
• Capable of reading up to 6,000 tags with a single charge
• Fully sealed with an IP42 environmental seal and 5-foot drop rated