Basic Handheld Laser Scanner (2D)
For a no frills gun grip scanner minus the large price tag, look to the MS838. A comfortable grip facilitates efficient data collection while reducing wrist strain. For retail point of sale and inventory management applications.
• Fast reading of all 1D and 2D barcodes on paper and screen
• Supports trigger mode & presentation mode.
• Durable design: 5-foot (1.5 meters) drop test and IP42-rated
Basic Handheld Laser Scanner (1D)
The Unitech MS836 is the most cost-efficient 1D laser barcode scanner in the market with excellent and reliable reading performance.
• Reads 1D (linear) barcodes efficiently and accurately, included stand makes it even easier
• Ruggedly built to withstand and protect against damage with IP42 rating and 5-foot drop rating
• Versatile read modes available: trigger, presentation, and auto-sensing
Basic Handheld Contact Scanner (1D)
If you only need the basics, don't look any further than the AS10 barcode scanner. The AS10 barcode scanner is an affordable option for streamlining your data collection. Easy to use and configure, this bestseller makes the barcode scanning process as hassle-free as can be.
• Affordably priced 1D scanner for retail, libraries, government facilities, and event ticketing applications
• Light as a feather device and ergonomic grip for simple, straightforward scanning
• One-year warranty coupled with our California-based customer service and technical support
High Performance Contact Scanner (1D)
The MS250 is a cost-effective CCD scanner, it is an ideal tool for point-of-sale, document processing applications.
• Aggressive 1D scanning of all linear barcodes
• Compact size, simple plug and play design
• 3 year warranty to cover device against normal wear and tear