Bluetooth Imager Scanner (2D)
MS852B+ is a 2D high-end wireless scanner that offers a long-range scanning capability up to 100m to improve operator efficiency, and it is available to read special OCR, Dot codes, and Digimarc barcodes.
• Reads 1D, 2D, OCR, Dot Codes, and Digimarc barcodes
• Dual mode Bluetooth technology for an optimal read range environment
• Durable long-lasting battery life of 25 hours on a single charge
Wireless Barcode Scanner (2D)
The MS842P is a true workhorse providing fast, accurate scanning, and cord-free data collection, making it a great tool for capturing coupons, processing mobile payments, and mobile ticketing.
• Reads all major 1D and 2D barcodes including printed and digital
• Unitech's proprietary dongle ensures longer usage than Bluetooth scanners
• 33-foot scanning range from host device for wireless freedom
2.4Ghz Wireless Barcode Scanner (1D)
The MS340B 2.4GHz wireless barcode scanner is the ultimate data collection tool for a warehouse, small business, or retail space.
• Great battery life: Over 50,000 scan capability
• 300 foot wireless range for long range scanning
• Withstands 5-foot drops to hard surfaces
Wireless DPM Scanner (2D)
The MS842DPM handheld scanner support most 2D barcodes and some direct part marking (DPM).
• Ideal for 1D/2D barcode scanning as well as direct part marking onto most surfaces
• Ruggedly built to withstand 6-foot drops to concrete and other hard surfaces
• Lightweight: weighs only 7.3 ounces
2.4GHz Wireless Laser Scanner (1D)
The MS840B rugged 2.4GHz Wireless barcode scanner is a premier wireless barcode scanner ready to be deployed in the most challenging of work environments.
• Reads all 1D barcodes including GS1 Database
• Tough enough to survive drops of up to 6 feet onto hard surfaces
• Ability to sync up to 3 scanners per optional cradle
Bluetooth Laser Scanner (1D)
Built for all day use, the MS851B withstands 6.8 foot drops onto hard surface and features a wireless range of up to 328 feet.
• Wireless transmission range up to 328 feet in open line of sight
• High speed capture: 104 scans per second
• IP42 and 6.8 foot drop rated