The Unitech EA630HC is a compact device
equipped with useful features to power the toughest data collection tasks. The Unitech EA630 HC rugged smartphone was developed for healthcare environments following strict hygienic regulations. The EA630HC is built with a high-performance 1D/2D barcode scanner and operates with gloves and wet fingers, increasing efficiency and patient safety for seamless point of care.
• Following Ethanol safe standards to withstand repeated cleaning and disinfecting. Works with isopropyl or ethanol alcohol.
• 6-inch rugged smartphone with a screen-to-body ratio of over 80%
• Android 9 or 10 OS with GMS & AER Certification
• All-In-One functionality: 2D Imager, HF/NFC, and 16MP camera
• Rugged: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6 touch display, IP65 rated, and 4-foot (1.2M) drop spec (5-feet with boot case)
• Long-lasting removable 4000mAh battery (Up to 16 hours working time)
• Supports Bluetooth® 5 / dual-band WLAN, fast roaming / 4G LTE
• Supports MDM Software Solutions and utilities such as AirWatch, SOTI, and MoboLink.