Featuring an antimicrobial design, the Unitech MS852+ HC 2D barcode scanner is a user friendly device for healthcare environments where high hygienic regulations are required. With a high-performance scan engine, the device delivers a simple way to identify a patient with barcoded wristbands and scan prescription orders that reduce medical errors and enhance the efficiency of the hospital environment. This device is disinfectant ready allowing harsh chemical cleaning products such as isopropyl/ethanol alcohol and bleach (bleach:water, 1:100).
• Antimicrobial housing design
• Medical Certifications: ISO 22196, ISO 11737-1, ISO 11737-2
• Lightweight design: Only 155g without cable
• Reads most 1D / 2D barcode on mobile screens, even damaged or poorly printed barcodes
• Long lifecycle trigger design: Up to 10,000,000 times.
• Ultra-rugged design: IP42 and 6.8 foot drop spec
• Supports Bluetooth® dual-mode technology (Bluetooth® LE V4.2 & Bluetooth®
2.1+EDR, Class 1)
• Wireless transmission range up to 328 feet (100 m) in the line of open sight.