The RS200 PC Based is a lightweight version of the RS200 that is equipped with a high performance RFID module - the ThingMagic M6e. Users can directly control the RFID module inside the RS200 through the USB or UART interface via M6e API or the corresponding utility.
• USB interface can support x86 64-bit driver
- • Users can directly connect to M6e module’s USB, UART, and GPIO interface via external connectors
- • Redundant and Different Input Power Interfaces for different applications:
- One DC Jack and a Terminal block for 12 to 24 VDC input power.
- The high reading rate (750+ tags per second) saves time and helps keep inventory easily.
- Small size metal housing makes installation easy for most applications