High Performance Contact Scanner (1D)
The MS250 is a cost-effective CCD scanner ideal for point-of-sale, document processing, and library applications.
• Powerful linear imager scanner for scan intensive work
• Capable of scanning 0 - 4" for a variety of applications
• Resists falls of up to 5 feet on hard surfaces like concrete
Our MS250 contact barcode scanner features a versatile design to meet even more of your data collection needs. The MS250 offers more powerful and flexible performance than your standard entry-level scanner.
• Aggressive linear imager scanner
• Scan range: 0 - 4"
• Available in USB, RS232 or PS/2
• Light or dark color options
• Withstands 5-foot drops to concrete
• LED indicator
• Warranty: 3 years
Easy to operate, User friendly design
The MS250 contact scanner is a great fit for a variety of retail and business environments. Its easy plug-and-play set up ensures an easy introduction into your unique workflow.
In retail environments, the MS250 is a great choice for point-of-sale and light inventory. Customers have had success integrating the MS250 into self-checkout systems for processing items with hard to access or hard to read barcodes.
Small to Medium Businesses (SMB) can use the MS250 for asset tracking - the practice of tracking the condition and location of valuables. It is also useful as a check in/check out solution to better manage assets with revolving ownership, such as tools and specialized equipment.
The MS250 barcode scanner is not only available in two color combinations (light and dark), but with different interface options to integrate seamlessly with both older and newer systems. You can choose a USB, RS232, or keyboard wedge cable for your MS250. The MS250 contact barcode scanner is also available without a cable, scanner only.
Durable and Reliable
The MS250 barcode scanner offers a level of protection not often found in entry-level devices. The MS250 withstands repeated 5-foot drops to concrete and comes with a 3-year warranty, making it a smart investment for any business owner.
Superior Contact Scanning
The MS250 is the replacement scanner for our older MS180 and MS210 models. If you have purchased a MS180 or MS210 before, you will find that the MS250 features an upgraded and higher-performing scan engine. The MS250 also offers basic data editing.
TAA Compliant Barcode Scanners
Learn more about Unitech TAA Compliant Product List :
Wired Barcode Scanners
Wireless Barcode Scanners
ESD Safe Barcode Scanners
Anti-microbial 2D barcode scanner
- MS925 HC
Optical & Performance
- Sensor Linear CCD Sensor
- Aiming Element N/A
- Illumination Visible Red light 635nm LED
- Ambient Light 20,000 Lux Max
- Scan Rate 200 scans/ second ±10%
Forward & Backward ±10°~30° (±5°)
Left & Right ± 60° (±5°)
- Optical Resolution 3mil (0.076mm) @ PCS90%
- Printing Contrast Scale 45%
Depth of Field
Width of Field: 80mm
Reading Distance :Up to 90mm @ 20mil, PCS90%, Code39
- Host Interface supported USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, USB emulation COM port
6.4 in. H x 3.1 in. W x 2.5 in. D
163.3 mm x 79 mm x 62.5 mm
- Trigger Switch Life 1,000,000 times
- Operation Mode Trigger Mode, Flash Mode
- 1D Barcodes Code 39, Full ASCII Code39, Interleave 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, UPC A/E, ISBN, MSI/ Plessy, Codabar, Code 11,EAN8/13, JAN8/13, Code 93, Code 128, EAN128, Code32, GS1 databar Code, Matirx25, China postage, LCD25
- Operation Voltage DC 5V ± 5%
- Current Consumption Operation mode:<120mA; Standby mode:<20mA
- Indicator Buzzer, LED
- ESD Protection Functional after 8K Contact and 12K Air
- Mechanical Shock 5-foot (1.5M) drop rating onto concrete - scanner only
- Operating Temperature 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage Temperature -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Relative Humidity 20% to 95% (Non-condensing)
- Regulatory Approvals CE, FCC, BSMI, VCCI, TAA Compliant
What comes in the box
The standard package contents
■ MS250 Scanner
■ Interface cable