Powerful 2D Imager with OCR, Digimarc and Dotcode Reading
The MS852+ is a 2D barcode scanner, and it is available to read special OCR, DotCode, and Digimarc barcodes.
Delivering the superior barcode scanning performance, the new unitech MS852+ 2D barcode scanner is suitable for a wide range of markets and applications, from mobile ticketing in airports, point-of-sale system or mobile coupons in retail store to industrial purpose manufacturing scanning.
• Megapixel barcode sensor that enhances the maximum compatibility
• Support most 1D / 2D barcode on mobile screens, even damaged or poorly printed barcodes
• Support OCR, DotCode, and Digimarc barcodes
• With excellent motion tolerance design suitable to read bar code while moving
• Long lifecycle trigger design: Up to 10,000,000 times.
• Ultra-rugged design: IP42 and 2.1m drop spec
• Louder beeper and brighter LED indicators for easily recognizing feedbacks
Increase Productivity with Superior Industrial Barcode Scanner
Specially built for challenging work environment, the MS852+ is built in Megapixel barcode sensor that enhances the maximum compatibility to capture most 1D / 2D barcodes on mobile screens, even damaged or poorly printed barcodes and special barcode symbologies such as OCR on passport, Dot codes on tires or cigarette package, and Digimarc barcode on special retail packages. MS852+ also can automatically populate electronic forms in a single scan from US driver’s licenses or ID card. With its advanced barcode technology and durable design, the MS852+ handheld scanner is a highly reliable tool to increase productivity and efficiency.
Unitech Europe Exclusive Scanner Promo
The Unitech MS852+ 2D superior industrial handheld scanner is part of the the European Scanner Promo.
Intuitive and User-Friendly
With excellent motion tolerance design, the MS852+ increased scan speed and operational effectiveness even while moving. Featuring an automatically switching function for best customer experience, the handheld device can be detected via the sensor on the stand to switch auto-sensing mode or trigger mode. Equipped with a louder beeper and brighter LED indicators, the MS852+ allows users to recognize the feedbacks easily even in dark environment.
While sustaining a 2.1-meter drop to concrete, MS852+ incorporated with IP42 rugged design for protection against dust and moisture. Moreover, the built-in long lifecycle trigger of 10 million times guarantees a continuous productivity for the best reliability.
This scanner can be used in the most practical way depending on the scanning task in various solutions in retail, manufacturing, and government.
SCM for MS852Plus is a Scanner Configuration Management application for use on Windows PCs.
The Key Usage Flow for configurations of the MS852Plus Scanner is as follows.
☻ Connect – connect scanner to PC and then scan a barcode on the screen to switch to SPP mode.
☻ Configure – restore configurations from a previously saved configuration file, or manually make configuration changes using the GUI on screen.
☻ Upload – send the configuration changes to the scanner to complete the configuration process.
☻ Disconnect – scan a barcode to switch the scanner back to HID mode, and disconnect from PC for deployment:
Learn more from Download -> Software ->
File name: MS852Plus SCM for MS852Plus Auto Switching Version
Optical & Performance
- Sensor 1280 X 800 global shutter
- Aiming Element Red laser
- Illumination White LED (exempt risk group)
- Ambient Light 100,000 Lux (Sunlight)
Skew / Pitch / Roll Angle
Scan Skew: ±60°
Scan Pitch: ±60°
Scan Roll: 360°
- Optical Resolution 1D 3mil/ 0.075mm
- Printing Contrast Scale Minimum 20%
Depth Of Field
-------------------------------------------------------SYMBOLOGY / X-DIM TYPICAL RANGE* Near Far
13 mil UPC 1.34 in / 3.4 cm 22.5 in / 57.3 cm
5 mil Code 39 2.76 in / 7 cm 11.85 in / 30.1 cm
10 mil Code 39 1.14 in / 2.9 cm 20.3 in / 51.7 cm
20 mil Code 39 1.38 in / 3.5 cm 31.5 in / 80 cm
15 mil Code 128 1.34 in / 3.4 cm 25.6 in / 65 cm
10 mil DM 2.84 in / 7.2 cm 11.7 in / 29.7 cm
6,7 mil PDF417 3.3 in / 8.4 cm 9.6 in / 24.4 cm
15 mil QR Code 1.3 in / 3.3 cm 15.35 in / 39 cm
- Connectivity USB cable
- Host Interface supported USB / RS232
- Dimension 87.8 L x 71.6 W x 177.7 H (mm)
- Weight 165g without cable
- Trigger Switch Life 10 million times
- Operation Mode Trigger Mode, Presentation Mode
- 1D Barcodes 1D: Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code 2 of 5, Code 39, Code 93 and 93i, EAN/JAN-13, EAN/JAN 8, IATA Code 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, GS1 Databar, UPC-A, UPC E, UPC-A/EAN-13 with Extended Coupon Code, Coupon GS1 Code 32(PARAF), EAN-UCC Emulation, GS1 Data Bar, TLC39
2D: 2D Stacked: Codablock A, Codablock F, PDF417, MicroPDF417
2D Matrix: Aztec Code, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, Chinese Sensible (Han Xin), Grid Matrix, Dot Code
Postal:Australian Post, British Post, Canadian Post, China Post, Japanese Post, Korea Post, Netherlands Post, Planet Code, Postnet
Support OCR barcodes
Data Formatting: Prefix, Suffix, Code ID, Reformatting Date
- Operation Voltage 4 VDC to 5.5 VDC
- Indicator Buzzer, LED
- ESD Protection Functional after 8K Contact and 15K Air
- Mechanical Shock 2.1M onto concrete (scanner only)
- Operating Temperature -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F)
- Relative Humidity 95% non-condensing
- IP Rating IP42
■ Standard Hands Free Stand (Optional) )(PN#5200-900009G)
■ RS232 Cable (PN#1550-900060G)
■ USB Cable (PN#1550-900127G)
■ Protective case for MS852 series (non ESD safe)
- Regulatory Approvals CE, FCC, BSMI, VCCI
For Auto Switching version (P/N: MS852-VUCB00-OG/MS852-ZUCB00-OG)1.4MB27 Downloads
For Auto Switching version (P/N: MS852-VUCB00-OG/MS852-ZUCB00-OG)3MB30 Downloads
For non-Auto Switching version (P/N: MS852-VUCB00-SG/MS852-ZUCB00-SG)3MB22 Downloads
For non-Auto Switching version (P/N: MS852-VUCB00-SG/MS852-ZUCB00-SG)1.7MB6 Downloads
Product updates and tips!
Check here for manuals and additional product information!1 Downloads