Handheld Computer with RFID Reader (Windows)
The PA692 UHF is a powerful integrated barcode scanner, full keyboard, and communication suite make it easy to gather and disseminate all types of important data.
• Popular OS for enterprise level handheld devices: Windows Embed Handheld 6.5 / CE 6.0
• Plenty of memory: 512 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM
• Ruggedly built to withstand 5-foot drops and IP65 sealed
UHF Gun Grip for PA760
This UHF reader comes with a holder that is specifically designed for PA760. Just slide the PA760 in the holder and close it. The PA760 is ready for both barcode and RFID/UHF reading.
• Capable of reading 750 tags per second for fast data collection
• Circular Polarized Antenna that can read as far as 19ft (6m)
• Utilizes the Impinj Indy R2000 RFID Reader chip on the Jadak ThingMagic M6e Micro
Handheld RFID Reader
Pair the RP901 with your iOS, Android or Windows mobile device via the Bluetooth connection and easily extend your mobile data collection with this UHF RFID reader.
• A pocket-sized UHF reader for all RFID tags
• Capable of reading up to 6,000 tags with a single charge
• Fully sealed with an IP42 environmental seal and 5-foot drop rated
RFID Rugged Handheld Terminal
The HT510A UHF is an Android 7 rugged handheld computer built for warehousing and data intensive tasks in busy work environments.
• Android 7 operating system offers a smooth device platform for data collection
• Easy one-handed operation with seamless switching between physical keyboard and touchscreen
• Rugged protection featuring IP65 environmental seal and 5-foot drop rating