HT682 Long Range
Rugged Handheld Computer (Windows)
The Windows 6.0 HT682 LR by Unitech is a powerful, compact machine suitable for all types of data collection.
• Tiny but mighty! The HT682 LR comes in at 11 oz but offers speed and efficiency like no other
• This ruggedized unit withstands the test with its IP65 seal and 6-foot drop rating
• With Windows CE 6.0 Pro, the HT682 LR offers a user-friendly, simple platform for all users
The HT682 is a rugged handheld computer ideally suited for the toughest environments and most challenging projects. Fast, rugged, and compact—the HT682 handheld computer offers incredible value.
• OS: Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Pro
• CPU: 800MHz TI OMAP AM3703
• Memory: 512MB
• Environmental Seal: IP65
• Withstands 6 foot drops
• Weight: 11 oz (with battery)
• Warranty: 1 year
• Optional Gun Grip (not included)
• Scan Options: 1D, 2D and 2D Long Range (up to 50-feet of scanning range)
This handheld computer is exceptionally rugged, equipped to yield an impressive return on your investment.
The HT682 is protected from various environmental factors. From moisture to direct spills, the HT682 can endure exposure to water. This device is also sealed against dust and continues to perform reliably after multiple 6-foot drops to concrete. The superior ruggedness of the HT682 handheld computer translates to less repairs and downtime in the field, ensuring an uninterrupted workflow for your business.
The HT682 has an expanded memory capacity, a new operating system, and a lightning-fast Texas Instruments processor. This robust platform ensures your applications run quickly and efficiently, improving productivity. The fast and powerful HT682 handheld computer has more space to store your data and the ability to run multiple programs at once without lagging.
Compact & Lightweight
The HT682 rugged handheld computer is small and built with aggressive scanning technology. Ergonomically designed, weighing less than one pound, and featuring a 12-hour battery life—the HT682 is ideal for scan-intensive applications and one-handed operation.