unitech’s MS852B+ ESD-safe scanner is made by the internal mixed way with antistatic agent to protect MS852B series to be ESD safe to be used at ESD protected area including its cable. The body of the product and its cable can withstand ESD up to 105 ~109 ohms per square and no containing Chlorine material.
• Withstands ESD up to 105~109 ohms per square
• Megapixel barcode sensor that enhances the maximum compatibility
• Support most 1D / 2D barcode on mobile screens, even damaged or poorly printed barcodes
• Support OCR, Dot codes, and Digimarc barcodes
• Support Bluetooth® dual-mode technology (Bluetooth LE® V4.2 & Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR, Class 1)
• Wireless transmission range up to 100m in the line of open sight.
• Long battery life up to 25 hours per a fully charged battery
• Durable design: IP42 and 2.1m drop spec
• Auto Bluetooth pairing / auto switch between trigger & presentation mode with cradle