Powered by Android 12 OS with GMS & AER Certified
• 6.3 inch (20:9) Android 12 rugged mobile computer with Split Screen function
• Advanced 64-bit Octa Cores CPU up to 2.7 GHz
• Google Certification: Google Mobile Service（GMS）/ Android Enterprise Recommended (AER)
Outstanding Long Range Barcode Reading Technology
Utilizing a premier 2D barcode scanning technologies, the PA768 rugged touch computer enables barcode reading at distances up to 10m* with 5G and WLAN6E connectivity. It delivers a perfect solution for the warehousing environment that users can enjoy the high performance of barcode reading even from a short or a long distance and optimize work efficiency.
*Optional Middle range engine support read range up to 10 meters.
Support ARCore Technology
The PA768 rugged touch computer supports ARCore technology that allows developers to create augmented reality apps to sense its environments and interact with information. The PA768 enhances the CPU and built in the quality of both the camera and the motion sensors, it gives users stable performance to handle everything.
The ARCore technology transforms the way people work that helps to locate and identify the elements in warehouse management, allows training for the user while executing the production processes, and precise details of the areas at risk allow for increased vigilance limiting accidents in field service applications.
• True Hot-swap battery design without downtime.
• Ergonomic handle design for long time use with a durable trigger key.
• Workers can run more smooth operations while wearing gloves (thickness ≤ 4mm) or wet-fingers.
• Various Accessories for customer needs.
• Support MDM Software Solutions and utilities such as Airwatch, SOTI, Ivanti Wavelink and MoboLink.
SmartPA: Better Audio Output
SmartPA(Power Amplifier) takes full advantage of the relatively smaller speaker to enhance better sound quality with maximum volume. Under distracted scenarios or noisy environments, outdoor workers access messages through a clearer, more natural, and high-quality audio experience while speaking on the mobile computer. The built-in SmartPA solution detects the current and voltage in speaker mode and minimizes circuit/ temperature damage, providing seamless communication between coworkers to achieve productivity.
Better Audio Output
Lessen Circuit / Temperature Damage
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
• Easily convert numbers or characters to digital formats on cardboards, paperwork, electronic chips.
• Minimize the typing mistakes when entering the numbers.
• Streamline your tedious typing process.
✔The Airline Ground Services｜Read ID numbers from passports
✔Manufacturing｜Read vehicle registration numbers and electronic chips
✔ Logistics&Retail｜Read lot numbers printed on the package
Seamlessly Accept Payments Through SoftpayEffortlessly Process Payments with Softpay
The Unitech PA768 offers support for the Softpay softPOS application, providing a unique mobile point-of-sale solution. This empowers store staff to assist customers on the shop floor and process payments anywhere within the store, eliminating the need for traditional cashier counters. By simply downloading the Softpay solution onto your existing PA768 device, it transforms into a versatile contactless payment terminal. Over time, this innovation allows users to reduce the number of conventional checkout counters in their stores, resulting in a more streamlined and seamless customer experience.
* Learn more about Softpay: https://softpay.io/